The world's most popular framework for business agility. Early Bird + 100% Pass Rate
Scrum, Team, Product, Scaled Agile, Innovation
Fenwick is a SAFe Program Consultant (SPC), Tech-Savvy Certified Agile Coach and a Facilitator.
Aug 2019 - present
Agilizing, Senior Agile Coach
- Responsible to manage scrum teams using SAFe framework with different experts including BAs, Architectures, .NET/JAVA developers, technical writers
Nov 2018 - Aug 2019
The Hong Kong Jockey Club, Scrum Master
- Responsible to manage a scrum team using SAFe framework with different experts including BAs, Architectures, .NET/JAVA developers, technical writers
- Define and execute new operation process for the team to facilitate team discussion and efficiency
- Manage JIRA for team activity tracking and progress reporting
- Manage Confluence pages for facilitating team knowledge sharing
Jan 2018 - Sep 2018
Collinson, Senior Manager (Software Development), Information Technology
- Directs and manages local and offshore development teams (over 15 team members) to deliver CRM and Marketing Automation Tool (Omni Channels) productized solutions
- Experts in technical solution and product design
- Acts as Scrum Master and Product owner for a customer engagement product
- Works closely with clients for system implementation and integration
Skills, Knowledge, and Tools
CRM, Web Technology, Omni Channel Engagement, Marketing Automation Tool, Team Management, Offshore Management, Vendor Management, Product Management, Agile, Scrum Master, Product Owner, Microsoft .NET MVC (C# and VB), LINQ, web API, ColdFusion, MS SQL, Sitecore, JIRA, Git, SVN
Jul 2015 - Jan 2018
Information Technology Manager
- Responsible for directing and managing local and offshore development teams to deliver CRM and Marketing Automation Tool (Omni Channels) productized solutions, experts in technical solution and product design, acts as scrum master and works with Product owner and the team to facilitate product development.
Apr 2008 – Jul 2015
Project Manager, Information Technology
- Responsible for designing and developing marketing customer database applications for variety industries, and suggesting technical solution for helping marketing campaigns and activities. Project Management is also the key responsibility of the daily tasks.
>Programming Language: Adobe Coldfusion, VB6, Microsoft .Net (VB and C#), Microsoft SQL
Jun 2007 – Apr 2008
OOCL, Assistant Technical Analyst
- Responsible for developing an Equipment Inventory System, and providing System Support of an enterprise-scale application
>Programming Language: Microsoft .Net (C#)
Jun 2006 – Dec 2006
City University of Hong Kong, Student Helper of Research Project
- Responsible for helping a professor about his research project related to System Analysis and Design using UML (one of approaches of system analysis and design), and drafting suggested answers of tutorial’s case studies
Jun 2004 – Jul 2004
3, Customer Service Representative (Call Centre)
- Responsible for handling customers’ phone in enquiries and complains, and cold calling to potential customers
Kwun Tong Kung Lok Government Secondary School, I.T. Technical Support Assistant
- Responsible for assisting teaching staffs to prepare electronic teaching materials and administrate Multi-media Learning Center (MMLC) such as performing regular checking, reporting damages and preparing user instruction.
City University of Hong Kong
Master of Science
Bachelor of Business Administration
We have SAFe certified trainers to deliver highly quality workshops for you to get certified and to enrich your agile transformation journey to meet your individual personal or company needs.
Need some advice?
Copyright © 2019 agilizing.com - All Rights Reserved.
VeriSM logo is the registered trademarks of International Foundation for Digital Competences (IFDC)
*Only one promotional offer can be used once at each workshop.
We Love Learners !!