Scrum, Team, Product, Scaled Agile, Innovation
Scrum, Team, Product, Scaled Agile, Innovation
1. Where is the workshop venue?
The workshop venue is normally in North Point, however, learners will be notified of venue confirmation before actual workshop date if there is any changes. Our address is Room 1402, Iuki Tower, 5 O'Brien Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
2. How to register for a workshop?
On each individual workshop webpage, there is a workshop registration section. Please put down your name, e-mail address, the name of the workshop that you are registering and your phone number. Then click the Send button. An e-mail will be sent automatically to our staff who will then get in touch with you to assist with your workshop registration.
Feel free to call our number +852 9405 4808 if you need any help.
3. How to pay for the workshop fee and confirm the registration?
Please obtain the bank account details from our trainers or staffs. After you transfer the workshop fee into our account via ATM machine or bank transfer, please e-mail a copy of the receipt to email@example.com with your name and the workshop that you are attending, or whatsapp a copy of the receipt to +852 9405 4808 with your name and the workshop that you are attending. After we confirm your payment, we will reply you with a confirmation on your registration. Receipt will be issued upon request.
4. Cancellation and Refund Policy
All cancellation has to be done via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations received within 48 hours of registration or at least 15 days prior to workshop would be offered full refund (please note that all cancellations will incur a 5% deduction in the refunded amount due to transactional and administration costs applicable while refunding).
Cancellations received less than 15 days prior to workshop would not be offered a refund. As a courtesy, we could allow you to apply 50% of your payment towards a future training program within one year of the cancellation date.
Cancellations less than 7 days prior to class or no-shows would not be offered a refund and the amount would not be credited to a future training.
Registrant substitutions is not allowed at any time.
Agilizing.com reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a workshop at any time, including but not limited to, insufficient registrations, classroom or trainer unavailability, or if the trainer could not attend due to unforeseen circumstances.
Agilizing.com is not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled workshop.
5. Mentoring relationship - does it also include connecting to opportunities in your network, putting in a word of recommendation etc.?
Yes, we are linked up with recruitment and consulting business, and we can refer you to them who will be more than happy to connect you with the right job opportunities (subject to actual job opening). But the key thing about mentoring is to really work with you to explore your options based on additional perspectives from the mentor.
6. May I know which training company you (trainer) are working for?
Our trainers are individual trainer authorized by corresponding certification organization to deliver trainings and certifications. They are partnering with Agilizing.com to deliver the training.
7. Duration and Venue of the workshop?
Most workshops are 2-days workshop (unless specified on our website) and you have to attend both days in order to be able to sit in an exam.
Most of our workshops will be held in-person. However, workshop venue may change, notice of venue change will be given when close to workshop date. You have an option to remote training for some workshops.
8. Apart from the Scaled Agile Scrum Master, do you have other workshops likes SAFe DevOps, SAFe for Teams, SAFe Scaled Agilist, Management, Design Thinking, Agile Fundamentals or New Product Development etc.?
Yes, we offered varieties of workshops for SAFe DevOps, SAFe for Teams, SAFe Scaled Agilist, Management 3.0, Design Thinking, Agile Fundamentals or New Product Development etc.
9. Do most people do directly the SSM and not the SA??
Most people that we talked to, mainly from Project Manager background, they want to get the Scrum Master certification which is more role specific that they can easily refer to when doing their job search in Agile Coach or Scrum Master positions. For leadership and executive, they should be more biased towards SA (Scaled Agilist), which is more general and less role specific about SAFe.
10. How is SSM different from PSPO from scrum.org?
PSPO is for product owner, PSM is for scrum master. They both are for basic scrum single team. SAFe Scrum Master is for a scaled up environment like an enterprise for multiple teams.
11. Can I appear for SAFe Advanced Scrum Master exam after the session? Or is the session specific for SAFe SM? SAFe Advanced Scrum Master certification requires attendance to another 2-days workshop before you can take the exam to get certified. It is a different workshop, It is more for people who has already got good Scrum Master experience or already have SAFe SM, CSM or PSM certifications.
12. Can you give me job posting reference for SAFe Scrum Master?
There are increasing number of job posting looking for scrum master. Most of them, if you look up e.g. in hk.jobsdb.com, you will notice that they haven’t specify which certification is expected. My point is if you’re going for a SAFe Scrum Master certification, why not a scaled up framework Scrum Master certification.
13. Can I re-sit in the same workshop I have been taken?
Learners can re-sit in our same workshop as many times they wish before getting a pass on the same exam. The extra cost to go for the additional exam attempts not included.
14. Does the workshop fee include the exam fee?
Yes, most of the workshops fee included the exam fee unless specified in our website.
15. What is the exam association?
For SAFe certifications, the certification is directly with SAFe, you will be added to SAFe community, and you will get practice test and exam through them directly. For other workshops, there will be different exam associations. Other certification bodies granted global certifications of their own e.g. GInI or DevOps Institute etc..
16. Does the certification process involves appearing for an exam after the workshop, similar to PMP?
Yes, for SAFe workshop, after the workshop, you have 30 days to complete the exam. For other workshops, there will be different dates to fillful the exam completion requirements.
17. Is the exam online? Who’s the issuing body of the certificate? Validity of the certification? Do we have to earn PDUs like PMP? Do you provide all the study material for the exam?
All SAFe exams are online exam, other exams might vary. For SAFe certifications, the certificate is delivered directly from SAFe. The validity is 1 year. You have to pay an annual fee to maintain it. No need to earn PDUs like PMP at this time. All the standard study materials from SAFe for this authorized workshop will be provided and included in the fee.
Copyright © 2020 agilizing.com - All Rights Reserved.
We Love Learners !!